Publisher 7SearchPPC Documentation
1. Signing Up as a Publisher
- Learn how to register with 7SearchPPC as a Publisher and start monetizing traffic
Visit the Publisher sign-up page, and you are all set to launch yourself on 7SearchPPC. Follow the steps mentioned below to get started -
Click on the Publisher on the first page of 7SearchPPC Publisher Login Page.
On the next page, click on the Create Account
After following the above two steps, you are all set to Sign Up now. Please provide;
- Enter the First Name
- Enter the Last Name
- Enter Email
- Select the Country.
- Enter Phone Number
- Enter Password
- Confirm Password
- Select Website Category
- Select Monthly Traffic
- Enter Website URL
- Agree to I’m not a robot.
- Now click on Create Account.
A verification email has been sent to your email account to activate your account by clicking on the given link.
2. Navigating your 7SearchPPC Account
- Learn what your 7SearchPPC dashboard consists of- Learn what your 7SearchPPC dashboard consists of-
- The name of the page on which you are currently.
- Your current 7SearchPPC wallet balance.
In your 7SearchPPC account, you have access to manage your website, ads and check your performance report routinely using several efficient tools.
On every page, at the top, you will see
The left side panel will help you navigate from one option to another, making it easy to work as a Publisher on 7SearchPPC. Take a look at all the options available to you via the navigation panel.
- Dashboard- This is the first option available on the left panel and updates you with the various reports, such as Today Report, Yesterday Report, This Month Report, and Lifetime Report.
- Manage Account- This is the second option available on the left panel, and it has the following sub-options -
- Manage Ads- Through this option, you can manage the ads on your website. It has the following sub-options
- Create New Ads- This option provides you a structure of follow-up for creating new Ads.
- List Ads- This option lets you know all the relevant information regarding the Ads running on your Website.
- Notification- This is a compiled list of all notices, and you can see the notifications after clicking the All List sub-option in this category.
- Performance Report- This is the second last option of the left panel and gives you access to analyze your performance with the point of view of different aspects necessary for your performance.
- Help- Last but not least, there is always an option for Help, and there is a compiled list of the most frequently asked questions. If any of the questions do not match the one you have, go for the option ‘We are Here’ and get your query resolved.
However, on the bottom left side, there is the option of Send Message. Hit it anytime when you have a query, feedback, or suggestion. The concerned team would love to be attentive towards you.
3. Managing your Account
- Learn how to manage your account on 7SearchPPC’s dashboard.
There are multiple follow-ups to manage your website on 7SearchPPC’s dashboard.
- Dashboard - Here, you are qualified to view your daily report, yesterday’s report, monthly report, and lifetime report in this section.
- Manage Account - There are three suboptions on the way to manage your website account on 7SearchPPC.
- Profile - You can update your basic information in this section.
4. How to Create an Ad?
- Click on the Manage Ads section on the Dashboard where you will get the option to Create a New Ad.
- You can create the ad for your website by filling in the relevant details in the Create New Ad section.
- Enter Ad Name
- Enter Page URL
- Select Ad Type
- Select Ad Size
- Select Ad Categories
Paste the Code Where You Want To Show the Ads.
5. How to add code to WordPress Website?
- You need to Paste the below indicated Ad Code where you want to show the Ad on your webpage.
- Click on the Customize Section.
- Now, you will get the Widget option. Click on Widgets.
- Click on the Sidebar Widget Area.
- Click on Add a Widget.
- Search for Custom HTML.
- Now, paste the Ad Code in the content section.
- After pasting the Code Click on Done.
Now, you have successfully completed the procedure to paste the Ad Code on WordPress. Congratulations!
6. How to add code in Blogger (Blogspot)?
- Open your account on Blogger.com
- Click on Layout option.
- Now, you will get the option, Add a Gadget. Click on that.
- Paste the Ad Code in the content section.
- After Pasting the Code Click on the Save.
- Click on the save button in the Layout Section.
- Click on the view blog.
Now, you have completed all essential steps needed to show the ad on Blogger. Your Ad will be shown as given below.
7. Updating your Information
- Learn how to update the info in your profile
The Profile page contains the basic information of publishers, contact details, and Skype ID for the shoot-out approach.
7.1- To update any of your details-
- Navigate to the Profile Page under Manage Account.
- Modify the information of the required domain.
- Click the Update Profile.
8. Managing Passwords
- How to reset your password to the publisher’s account?
- When you log in to your account as a publisher on 7SearchPPC, there is an option of Forgot Password, and you need to click on that.
- After that, you will be directed to another page to enter your email address and click on the Recover Account.
- You will receive a Recovery Mail. Please check your mailbox.
- You need to click on Recover My Account.
- After that, you will be directed to the page where you will enter your new password, and after that, confirm the password.
- Now you are all set with your reset password.
9. Getting in touch with 7SearchPPC’s Support
- How to get connected with 7SearchPPC’s Partner care team and get the issue resolved?
It’s quite an easy process to get connected with 7SearchPPC’s Partner care team and get your issue resolved. All that you need is a single click on ‘We are Here.’
It will simply ask you for a few entries as-.
- Who are you?
- Website URL